Thursday 26 March 2009

26/03/09

Thinking about thinking what to think and not to think as ,, it is days and night running and life is moving on the same track nothing unusual . What i am doing wake up same time running behind nothing and sleeping same time , westing time .. that's true . After knowing that why I am here and what I have to do but still running behind nothing .As normally people don't know the aim and they don't know why they are borne , but i know and still what I am doing ? now its time to turn otherwise there will be no turn for me and I will loose my another life as I have lost lots of before in past. Yesterday I was talking to my close friend and he was telling me , that to describe about my self ( ravee ) its too difficult and hard because I am a split personality looking different and thinking different , but I think that's common thing and normal in this time ( yug ) as people wearing clothes like western and stylish and I am wearing but my thinking is same as before ( a little change ) but not complete . And its obvious about living life, If we think like a True Hindu and we know about our life ( why we are here ? ) we will be same ........

No comments:

Post a Comment