Friday 1 January 2010

2nd Jan 2010

Second day of the year wake up at half seven.A year past I just remember again the date because mind is writing year 2009 without thinking but its been changed now so have to delet it and make it correct.from last one decade a journey begans form d heart to mind and now I am mostly thinking and making decision by mind not d heart.In this time I have gone threw reality of the world and been to more then 1o countrys of the world and flue on the half of the world.Another thing from last five year I am out of india by body but continuously staying and remembering India My Sweet home and that is the problem of mind we dont like where ever we are thinking of other people we compare all the time to each other and ourselves we dont put them individually and cant make it separate .That is the main problem of mine and I think allmost people do the same.Anyway see I am going bloody wrong way again phylosophy is the worst thing and I do that when not needed .
yess In this time period I have seen lights and shedows of life faced true reality and still experiancing somany things .In last five year I have changed couple of jobs and now sitting idle doing nothing just thinking of future.

No comments:

Post a Comment