Sunday 8 March 2009

8/03/09

waiting for nothing and still thinking about next couple of months , visas going to expire I have to extand it and I will do any way but I dont know filling and thinking about visa is now awkward yeh if anyone talks about visa n d work I hate seriously but all the people are behind the money . Before I was doing prey to get something but now I have been changed I do that but for not getting anthing , for nothing B-coz I dont want anything. Any way I will get my visa extend but if not I will be happy not to worry . vaibhav got visa yesterday for 2 yrs n rana and dharmesh waiting for . The day was really good , from last 43 hrs I am awake and still waiting for sleep to come ,,chat with guddy n paresh evening time . planning to buy a good car in next few months . and the sad thing was that Pujya BAPU announce date for Bhavnagar satsang and I was really Excited to hear that s confirm but unlucky the ground not available bcoz of election its not possible to get ground to do satsang .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment