Friday 6 March 2009

6/03/09

very busy day started 6 and still running with this blog its 23:43 but not tired , and joy full . I was reading " HINDUTVA NU PRBHAT " its really nice and knowledgeable, knew so many thing which i never thought , about Indian history and so many other thing about my country which must be known by every citizen. But after reading that I have come to know that who cares ? about country or religion everyone gives just suggestion and passes comment s nothing else just wake up read news paper same as daily and only interested in masala khabar which doesn't mean anything just west of time . and sleep after whole day labours jobs whatever is like office jobs or any labour work but all same if you see the way I see . nothing is creative nothing is initiative and wealthy but people are just leaving life and passing time gossips and funny talks . But not doing anything for country or religion just talks just talks or comments want give us anything we have to do something and we have to start from our self then other people can start .

another thing which is not good happened today I have lost my MALA ( jap mala Rudraksha ) which I was wearing from last three years and its not good loose for myself . still thinking about mala .

watching now and news papers of gujart ,, that's really good to know that Gujarat is booming , progressing like virus attack n human body . Mr. Modi is really really appreciable man he is a real hero of Gujarat not only Gujarat but we can say India . Paresh raval comments on him in press conf; At Amdavad he compared modi with Lalbahadur Shastri , Jay prakash narayan , Shree Vajpayee and Sree Sardar Patel . અને આજે લાલ બહાદુર શાષ્ત્રી ,સરદાર પટેલ નથી કે જે આર ડિ ટાટા , પણ લાગણિ ઇચ્છા ને પત્રતા તો છે જ....

wait meera's phone .. she is coming home now ..

trying to wrote a latter to PUJYA GURUDEV but still thinking what to write and not to write . every single time I found something missing .. but hopefully I will do tomorrow and send it by next week ..

OK now going to call home to my mom .. hari om ..

No comments:

Post a Comment